Colourful, insightful, innovative, informed, memorable and compelling courses to develop the deep understanding required to solve today's problems
Fundamentals of SEPAL - your digital WRFM solutions platform
This is an in-depth course designed to give the attendees a comprehensive knowledge of the SEPAL (Structured Engineering Presentation & Analyses Library) software suite.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for engineers, managers and other staff members who are looking to improve their working knowledge of SEPAL to get the most out of the software.
General Introduction to SEPAL
- Objective and class expectation.
- Introduction to SEPAL.
- Why SEPAL?
- SEPAL Administration.
- Well schematic.
- Well objective/ types.
- Drawing well schematic.
- Depths reference/managing depth reference.
- Entering well history.
- Various options in SEPAL for updating well schematics.
- Generating well penetration chart.
- Custom report in SEPAL.
- Working with SEPAL query.
- Asset explorer.
Reservoir Analysis Module
- Objective of reservoir analysis.
- Reservoir analysis in SEPAL.
- Entering contact information from logs.
- Entering PVT information.
- Working with PVT correlations.
- Production data visualisation.
- Material balance simulation.
- Querying SEPAL reservoir.
- IPR/VLP concept.
- Application of tool for System Analysis (demonstration of IPR/VLP using SEPAL.)
- Use of IPR/VLP for diagnosis (skin effect, depletion, tubing constraint etc.)
- Estimation of gain (e.g. simulation, water shut-off etc.)
- Concept of Production Optimisation.
- Well evaluation.
- Production Optimisation using SEPAL.
- Well intervention processes.
- Exercises using SEPAL.
Courses include lunch. We have arranged a discounted room rate close to or at the venue and for overseas attendees we can assist you with a Visa application if necessary.
- Deepwater Reservoirs - In depth guide to finding and developing more oil and gas reservoirs - An in-depth course providing a background on the process sedimentology required to understand deepwater systems and recognize sediment gravity flows from sub-surface datasets
- Geology For Non-Geologists - Reduce uncertainties and better management of oil and gas business risks - Reduce uncertainties and better management of oil and gas business risks.
- Geology of Reservoirs - How to find and produce more oil and gas in a low-cost environment. - How to find and produce more oil and gas in a low-cost environment.
- How the E&P business really works - The insight guide to successful businesses and fulfilling careers - The insight guide to fulfilling careers and successful businesses.
- Play Fairway Analysis - the definitive guide to successful exploration - This course is designed to teach the methods needed to integrate a play-based approach into an oil and gas exploration campaign to deliver more successful results.
- Seismic Facies Analysis and Sequence Stratigraphy – Getting more geology out of your seismic data - Designed to teach an understanding of seismic facies and sequence stratigraphic analysis, valuable tools for conducting play to prospect mapping and reservoir development.